Yoga Classes In Mysore
Yogatma is a concept floated by GSS Yoga Research Foundation to promote physical, mental, and spiritual wellbeing through yoga. We simplify genuine scientific knowledge that originated more than 5000 years ago in the Indus Valley Civilization in Northern India and make it understandable to any layman. We at Yogatma continue to research those ancient techniques with and without tools and pass the knowledge to devotees of yoga. We go so far as stating that yoga is a tool for health through sports and entertainment.
Some asansas are executed for physical benefits such as increased flexibility and strength; others for emotional or spiritual benefits like enhanced focus, mental clarity, and connection to a higher self.
How does Yogatma intend to go about it?
- Physical wellbeing is attained by practices such as surya namaskara, yogasana, and pranayama.
- Mental wellbeing is attained by practices such as pratyahara + dhaarana and dhyana.
- Spiritual wellbeing is being totally practical and less ritualistic.
The aim of Yogatma is threefold -
- Teach yoga to have a better and energetic life.
- Develop mentors to teach yoga.
- Develop researchers to delve deeper into the concept of yoga.